- Attended EUN Policy Innovation Meeting about quality in e-learning
- Presented the EUN framework on quality of learning resources based on the paper that I co-wrote with Frans Van Assche
- Attended Xchange 2005 meeting in Brimingham
- Worked on organising a Special Interest Group on quality of learning resources in Europe
- Prepared the pedagogical workshop for CGIAR
_Things I plan to do this week:_
- Attend the first e-portfolio plugfest in Cambridge
- Attend the international Europortfolio 2005 conference in Cambridge where I present a paper on the use of portfolio in teacher training in EU and run a workshop.