For Large data sets:
- eTwinning schools: more than 60 000 teachers have signed up. Stats available here. Now with eTwinning 2.0, new data will be available for new types of "connections" and "links" that teachers have.
- This work is an example: eTwinning Network visualisation tool was created in collaboration with RWTH
- Social Bookmarking data by teachers on learning resources residing on a number of different learning resource repositories in Europe. Some ManyEyes visualisation available to see different types of "connections" or "links" created.
- Would be interesting to study how is the personal sphere of a teachers in these days!
- Open Educational resources and tags creating connections