- Defined my research questions (below). Of course this is a piece of work that undergoes constant modifications, but at least this is now what I'm focusing on.
- Worked on the plan for the Social Information Retrieval chapter. This is something that I'll be working on for the next 3 months.
- The idea is to review some 20 LORs that use reviewing and ratings for LOs, look into classifying them using EQO model and repository, and eventually creating xml schema that allows saving them in a format that is interoperable. This was not only the metadata about a LO is interoperable, but also the annotation part.
- This becomes be part of the work Jehad is on.
Things to do:
- Continue by paper reviews
- Continue the LOR annotation reviews
- Enjoy the Idaho snow for the upcoming 2 weeks (20.2.-7.3.)