Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tag: deserted island

What if you were going to be out of the reach of the Internet, email and phones for 3 weeks, what books would you want to read? Oh, and let's add that you would not be able to pack many books with you, only a few. What would you take with you? Tag it with , please!

I was sure that I can just turn to LibraryThing or del.icio.us to find books that people really, really like, the kinds that they would take with them in case they were to be stranded on a deserted island for 3 weeks. According to my logic, you would tag that book with tag desearted island, desert island or something like that.

To my surprise I found only a few things for books! Some people had done lists of music and films that they would take with them, but I want books. After all, there is my iPod. (hmm..audio books anyone??)

So please help me! Tag a few books that you would take with you on a deserted island using the tag of , and that will help me to my choice.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that I will spend about 3 weeks on a sailing boat in the South Pacific? Apart from sailing, we'll be diving and hanging out in numerous atolls situated between Cooks Island and American Samoa. It'll be with D&D on Confetti. I'm getting pretty exited, I must say :)
Countless travellers' tales, books, plays and films have created a vision of an archetype of heaven in the South Seas -- massed coconut palms, jungle-clad peaks, the boom of combers smashing on the reef, the crimson flamboyant trees and the beat of the drum dance. Amazingly enough it is all true. Word66

That'll be the from June 10 to about July 5. So don't expect me to answer any emails. Try a message in a bottle?

No comments: