- Metropol Parasol: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187443-d1015407-Reviews-Metropol_Parasol-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Coffee and cakes: I never was able to fit in, it's always full, but I've been told by many how nice it is. The street, CALLE REGINA, is really nice, lots of nice places and shops & boutiques http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d3747203-Reviews-La_Cacharreria-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Flamenco places, La Carboneria is pretty fun. http://www.sevillaflamenco.com/sevilla-flamenco-bars.html#.UqybVIXy_yV, although I totally prefer my local joint called Tronio. But you have to go in late, like only at midnight and be ready for the long -long night! http://www.tusevilla.com/item/sala-tronio-flamenco-en-triana/
- Duo Tapas: My overall favourite tapas at Alameda, not your regular kind :) http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d2067276-Reviews-Duo_Tapas-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Casa Morales: Close to the Cathedral, their "lomo de atun con queso" (or something similar) is great. Sit at the back.http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d2359820-Reviews-Casa_Morales-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- The plaza in front of the Salvador church gets super busy for tapas and drinks, a nice place on Sat or Sun, no special recommendation on which bar to go to. http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187443-d2167889-Reviews-Iglesia_Colegial_del_Salvador-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
My hood, TRIANA
- Drinks by the river on the Triana site offers the best view on Sevilla. I often sit at Cafe de la Prenza on Calle Betis as it's really close to home.
- La boca el Leon: This is also a good people watching place close to the Triana bridge, at plaza altozana 5. Their tortilla con patatas is really yammy.
- La Comidilla is easy and very nice: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d4477667-Reviews-La_Comidilla-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Market hall in Triana: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187443-d624429-Reviews-Mercado_de_Triana-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- La Antigua Abaceria: Tapas place just down below my apartment. Awesome cheese plate! and very nice wines, I always take the one from La Mancha! http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d3746489-Reviews-La_Antigua_Abaceria-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Paloma Blanca: Better than your average tapas in Triana, the tuna tartar is great! http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d2360731-Reviews-Blanca_Paloma-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html
- Las Colondrinas II: This tapas place looks very nice with tiles and is always full: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187443-d1965505-Reviews-Bar_Las_Golondrinas-Seville_Province_of_Seville_Andalucia.html. It's "sister place", La Colondrinas II has better tapas, I think. Their artichoke salad is very special!